The food gets better and better every time.
- The food here is so homemade, i could not have made it better myself. The owner is always so good to us and to anyone that walks in there. The food gets better and better every time. We LOVE IT!
A great place to have an amazing dinner.
- I have been to Babylon several times and it seems like it gets better and better. Great food at reasonable price. Can’t wait to go back ..
- by fuatcandan
This one is just too good.
- This is one of the best Mediterranean restaurants I have been to. I am Turkish and I understand about Turkish foods and this one is just too good. Very cozy and very friendly people there. Family owned and great service there. Highly recommended.
Pros: Food, Price, Service
- by haniken
Excellent service … excellent food.
- I went in here expecting a kebab place like the Turkish restaurants in New York City. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the quality was several steps higher, but at the same or lower prices.
- Everything was made from fresh ingredients, from the appetizers (including the first dolma I ever had where I could clearly taste the currants, pine nuts, and mint) to the roast lamb, the kebabs (the chicken kebab was as tender and moist as you’ll find), up to the dessert (their “bottom of the pan” is a specialty).
- If you have trouble choosing, they have a combination platter, or you can choose any two entrees for $9.95.
- Definitely recommended.
- by Bart L.
- Babylon Restaurant has been one of the best restaurants I have eaten in for a very long time. Believe me when I say the Best! The shephard salad here is always fresh, the eggplant w/tomato sauce is great, humm.. you can’t forget the lebni on that wonderful warm pida bread they bring to the table; the lamb shish kebab is so tender and juicy. The best is in the end when I get my dessert the “bottom of the pan”. Excellent place to eat. The owner is so nice, he treats everyone like family in there.